The Official Website of Intermational Conference on Solution Chemistry
Due to the pandemic of COVID, The Steering Committee has decided to postpone the 37th ICSC to be held on July 25th to 29thof 2022 in Cartagena Colombia. In this sense, the 37ICSC will open registrations at the end of this year. The virtual page of the 37ICSC is now ready, you can find all the necessary information at the following link:
International Steering Committee Meeting of was Hold on Line
due the pandemic of COVID-19.
6 Aug. 2019 (in the time of 36ICSC), the International Steering Committee Meeting was Hold in Xining, China. All the steering members attend this meeting, excerpt Ivo Nezbeza (Prague), J. Bernard Gill (UK, honorary member) apologies for absence. Marija Bešter Rogač (Slovenia) and Paola (Italy) were invited to attend as observer.
1. The chairman welcomed and thanked the ISC members to attend the 36ICSC. He suggested them to share our memory about Josef Barthel (Germany, honorary member) and Alenka Luzar (USA) who passed away this year, followed by silent prayer to be devoted to them.
2. Final report was presented by Pál Sipos from 35th ICSC in Szeged.
3. The ongoing 36th ICSC in Xining was reported by Yongquan Zhou. 36ICSC has the number of registrations of 244 from 22 countries which are composed of 38 foreign delegates and 206 national delegates (160 full participants and 68 students).
4. The up-coming 37th ICSC was reported by Vargas. The 37ICSC will be held in Cartagena, Columbia. The scope of the 37ICSC, conference venue, scientific topics, fee of registration and several options of accommodations. The expect dates of 37ICSC are 25-29 July 2021.
5. Presentation of proposals for hosting the 38th ICSC in 2023. Prof. Marija Bešter Rogač (Slovenia) Rogač proposed to hold in Berglade, Serbia. Prof. Jalel Mhalla, (Monastir, Tunisia) proposed to hold in Monastir, Tunisia.
6. Vote for a country to hold the 38th ICSC
After discussion about various aspects in holding ICSC, Berglade, Serbia has been selected for 38ICSC in 2023, and Monastir, Tunisia for 39ICSC in 2025. Mahalla was encouraged to send many Tunisian delegates to 38ISC so that they could experience ICSC and prepare 39ICSC well for two-year period.
7. Possible candidates for future ICSC meetings.
Paola showed her interest of inviting ICSC to Rome in the near future.
8. Elections of members to the international steering committee.
Representatives for Africa and Middle East, Australia and Oceania, 2018-2023.
9. Special issues of Pure and Applied Chemistry and Journal of Solution Chemistry for 36ICSC were discussed.
10. Other issues were discussed in this meeting also.